Induction Day – September 2017 intake
For all the new students of the September 2017 Intake, GSD will organise an Induction Day on Friday 1 September 2017, from 11 am to 16.45 pm. Please make sure you are at GSD no later than 10.45 am in order for us to start the programme in time.
During the day we will inform new students about:
- Information and Introduction of Staff GSD
- Academic Induction: Introduction to the GSD Academic Practices and Procedures
- Living in Geneva – Immigration & Integration Immigration Procedures Integration into Swiss Culture/Getting to know Geneva and its community
- Insurance and Financial Advices
- The Internship Experience – IR in Practice GSD Internship Programme: Framework & Possibilities
- Extra muros and Humanitarian activities
- Relocation to the UNOG, Palais des Nations, UN Library: Badge and Introduction Session***
***For UN Library registration, please (1) fill out the form here and (2) send by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org together with the scans of your passport and Attestation of enrolment at GSD, at least 3 days in advance.
STUDENT ID CARD: Please be sure to send your photos for the Student ID cards to: email@example.com before your study commences.