We are looking for a Marketing Communications Intern
The (paid) internship will be for 6 months, part-time (50%); initial date to be determined.
We are looking for someone to support the marketing team in the preparation and promotion of academic programs. Your key responsibilities will be:
· Collect data from multiple, varied sources
· Sales activities
· Support in event organisation
· Draft social media posts for various platforms
· Edit current social media / online platforms to ensure content is dynamic and up-to-date
Your (minimum) qualifications are:
– Self driven, people skills, autonomous, creative, result oriented
– Excellent command of English (French would be an asset)
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Strong IT skills
– At ease with office tools and (Google) spreadsheets
– Valid work permit
If you fit this profile and think you will enjoy working in a young and dynamic environment, please send your cv and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applying to this position is 31 July 2017.