Dr. Anna Kondratyuk, Professor and Academic Manager at the Geneva School of Diplomacy.
Her spheres of interest include: humanitarian law, human rights, disarmament, law of international organizations, law of treaties, theory of international law, international cooperation in the field of education.
Kondratyuk is a member of Russian Association of International Law, and an active participant of numerous international conferences.
Dr. Kondratyuk holds an academic degree of Doctor of Public International Law from St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law (2007). The topic of her thesis is “International Law of State Cooperation in the Field of Education”. She also holds a degree of a Master of Law (with distinction) from St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Law (1999).
Her previous position of the Head of International Law Department and Professor of Public International Law in St. Petersburg Institute of Government and Law (website:http://www.spigl.ru) enabled her to acquire experience not only in teaching and research, but also in academic management.
Since 2009, A. Kondratyuk, for family reasons, resides in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Public International Law
- International Humanitarian Law
- Current Issues in Public International Law
- Kondratyuk A. International legal principles of cooperation of States in the field of education / Pravovedenie. 2004. N5. P.191-199.
- Kondratyuk A. International legal aspects of construction of the Common European Area of Higher Education / Pravovedenie. 2005. N5. P. 71-76.
- Kondratyuk A. On the issue of legal status of the Bologna Declaration and the Bologna Process / Russian Legal Journal, 2005. N1. P. 119-124.
- Kondratyuk A. International Law of State cooperation in the field of education. Résumé of PhD thesis. St. Petersburg. 2007. 22 p.
- Kondratyuk A. International legal principles of cooperation of States in the field of education as a legal guarantee of the right to education / Protection of human rights in the modern world: The proceedings of international scientific conference. Kiev. 2007. P. 39-45.
- Russian Association of International Law. 1957-2007. Biographical Reference Guide / Chief Editor: S.V. Bakhin. St. Petersburg, 2007. 324 pages (co-author).
- Kondratyuk A. Contract of sale of a business / Kodecs info. 2001. P. 55-75.
- Kondratyuk A. Conventional arms limitation 1980-2010 // Disarmament & Arms Limitation: Proceedings of the Webster Security Forum 2010, Geneva, Switzerland
(in the process of publishing).