Executive Winter School
Today’s world puts out new challenges ahead of us not only in terms of specific problems, but also with regard to personal skills needed to deal with them. Volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity – just to name a few of the features of the modern time. To add to the list – new risks, new communication options, demands for new creative ways of thinking – and we have a whole new arsenal of skills, which have to be developed in order to navigate with confidence and to succeed in the contemporary world of politics, business and diplomacy.
To help motivated professionals from the public and private sectors develop and enhance their leadership skills to meet modern challenges, we have designed a new content and format of our regular Executive Diplomatic Training: GSD Executive Winter School.
This year Program is entitled: “Leadership in the New Era: Vision, Creativity, Change, Communications”. The Executive Training will focus on the most recent trends in personal and organizational leadership, and will provide you with powerful tools essential for dealing with the problems of the rapidly changing world, its challenges, uncertainties and risks.
The Executive Winter School 2019 will take place 18th – 22nd of February 2019.
Participants will get exposed to the experiences of remarkable leaders and world-class experts and gain insight into the vibrant world of political, diplomatic and business leadership. You will enjoy a dynamic learning environment where a diverse group of participants share ideas and engage in challenging in-class activities, which will transform and boost your leadership skills.
The participation in the Programme will be a transformational experience, which will allow you to:
- Examine how effective leaders operate
- Define your personal leadership style and explore the options for personal branding
- Develop effective strategies for driving change and achieving long term goals
- Focus on new ways of designing and executing strategy
- Develop leadership vision
- Gain insight into foresight strategy & tools
- Navigate future leadership challenges & risks
- Explore innovative alternatives to digital communication
- Develop a creative mindset
- Improve your decision-making, communication and negotiation skills
After successful completion of the Winter School you will receive a certificate of completion and earn 5 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System)
For any additional information you may need, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org.