The Geneva School of Diplomacy offers Academic Degree Programmes from the Bachelor to the Doctorate level and Tailored Training courses specialized in International Relations and Diplomacy.
Our priorities are to provide an excellent education that creates career opportunities, and to ensure that our students learn from industry leaders, foreign affairs specialists and academics at the cutting edge of diplomatic practice and international relations in a stimulating environment with small groups that supports personal development.
We also offer a range of Executive Programmes and Tailored Training courses aimed at enriching the skills of professionals through a diverse modular curriculum, tailored teaching methods, and an interactive learning environment. Please see an overview of our programmes on this page or download one of the programme folders for more information.
The GSD Internship Programme
GSD students of the Bachelor and Master level must complete and will have the opportunity to do internships in Geneva as part of their curriculum in International Relations. This is an ideal way for students to gain practical experience and apply theoretical knowledge to real world issues. For more information, please click here.
Programme courses & schedules 2017 – 2018
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations (BA-IR)
- Master in International Relations (MIR/MA-IR)
- Executive Master in International Relations (EMIR) programme
- Academic Calendar EMIR programme
- Case Study Weekends (professionals) Spring 2018
- Summer School in International Relations 2018 (juniors)
- Executive Winter School 2018 (Feb. 12-16, 2018)